Motocross Track in Highlandville, MOSoggy Bottom MX Park is a 1100 acre riding paradise with a 1 mile intermediate to expert MX Track, EnduroX track and over 60 miles of single track. Host of the 100 Miler in the Hillbilly GP Series and the all new in 2014 ground breaking Ironman Grind Series which combines three riding styles, MX, EnduroX and Harescrambles into one series. The entire MX Track can be viewed from anywhere in the pits. A tranquil pond fills the infield of the MX Track and boasts fish for your downtime. The ridge trails uncover the most vast views in the Ozarks to make the trail riding even more enjoyable and refreshing.
- Track Types: Motocross, Trails, EnduroCross, Peewee
- Amenities: Concessions, Pavilion, Camping, RV Hookups, Showers, Restrooms
- Website: http://www.soggybottommx.com/
- Hours: Weekends from daylight to dark.
- Fees: $15 for day use, $30-$40 race fees, $5 spectator
- Practice Allowed: Yes
- Racing Allowed: Yes
- Location: 350 Bohmont Rd, Highlandville, MO 65753
Located in: Missouri