Motocross Track in Battle Creek, MIWe are situated on 40 acres of rolling, sandy ground, with lots of trees.
We have inside toilets and a concession stand on race days.
We have a 1.3 mile Motocross track with 24 turns, 32 jumps and 7 table tops.
We also have a .5 mile Mini Track for the youngsters and a pavilion nearby.
Battle Creek Motorcycle Club's Hare Scrambles Course averages 8 miles, which includes 1 lap around the Motocross track. In 2004 we built a crossover bridge. We now run the Motocross track Normally, No matter which direction the Hare Scrambles Course is run.
- Track Types: Motocross, ATV
- Amenities: Bleachers, Pavilion, Concessions, Restrooms
- Website: http://www.battlecreekmotorcycleclub.com/
- Fees: $10 gate $25 per moto, Harescramble $10 gate $30 to enter. Kids 12 and under free through the gate
- Practice Allowed: Yes
- Racing Allowed: Yes
- Location: 21758 Waubascon Rd, Battle Creek, MI 49017
Located in: Michigan