Motocross Tracks in Maryland
Find motocross tracks, ATV trails & off-road riding areas in Maryland.
Southern Maryland ATV Park is a family owned and operated facility in the picturesque Southern Maryland town of Budds Creek. It offers over 300 acres of ATV/dirt bike trails, plus a separate fun track and a kid's only track
- Track Types: Motocross, Trails
- Location: Rt 234 & Kingston Place, Budds Creek, MD 20622
Speed Citi offers four tracks for some of the best riding on the east coast. National track, Quad-Vet track, Beginner track, and Pee wee. All the tracks are groomed and watered everytime they are open.
- Track Types: Motocross, ATV, Peewee
- Location: 7050 Barkers Landing Rd, Easton, MD 21601
Wicomico Motorsports Park is a 300 acre family owned and operated motorsports park in scenic Southern Maryland just minutes away from Maryland International Raceway and Potomac Speedway in Budds Creek, Maryland. They offer safe family oriented track and trail riding for quads and dirt bikes, featuring a child/beginner track with spectator seating, an intermediate track, an advanced track designed by a professional rider, and miles of one-way wooded trails. This advance track offers practice riding at a competitive level.
- Track Types: Motocross, Peewee, Trails
- Location: 11100 Kingston Place, Charlottle Hall, MD 20622