Cal City MX Park | Motocross Track in California City, CA
Cal City MX Park's main track consists of jumps ranging from 10-110 feet. Tabletops, doubles, rhythm sections, swooping berms, whoops, step-ups, step-downs, and a few other surprises are included. Off camber spots and natural terrain are utilized in the track design. Lap times are over 2 minutes depending on your level of riding and how hard you twist the throttle. Track soil is made up of sand, decomposed granite, and some clay. These should satisfy every rider and maintain a high level of irrigation. The most important objectives are to maintain a properly groomed and watered track. Our goal is to hold an outdoor national event.
- Website: http://www.calcitymxpark.com
- Track Type(s): Motocross, Peewee
- Amenities: Snack Shack, Part Shop, and we sell tires and fix flats.
- Phone: 760-977-9774
- Email: email@example.com
- Practice: Yes
- Racing: Yes
- Hours: Hours: Wed, Fri, Sat, & Sundays 9am-4pm
- Fees: $25
- Location: 24510 168th Street, California City, CA 93504
Cal City MX Park Map